Jul 16, 2012
- fish of your choice (salmon, talapia, sole, haddock, etc)
- salt and pepper to taste
- dill weed (fresh of dried)
- lemon juice
- and chili powder (optional)
- olive oil
1. Start preheating your oven to 375F while you get a piece of aluminum foil to create a little tent.
2. Place your fish in the center of the foil and lightly drizzle with olive oil and lemon. Season your fish to your taste with mentioned spices
3. wrap the foil around the fish creating a "tent" and seal all the edges as to not let the steam that will be created out.
4. Put it in the oven for 25 mins or so. Once you start smelling it then wait an additional 10 mins.
5. Open carefully!! The steam will all come out and its hot as hell...
6. Enjoy! :)
Happy Eating! <3